Welcome to Harvard! Now that you have arrived in the Greater Boston area, here are some activities to help you settle in!
Virtual Group Orientations
The HIO group orientation covers travel, banking, shopping, social security numbers, health insurance, housing, and more. The session lasts about two hours or less.
The orientations will take place virtually via Zoom at the following dates and times:
- Wednesday, January 20, 10 am - 12pm EST
- Tuesday, January 26, 10 am - 12pm EST
- Friday, February 12, 10am - 12pm EST
- Friday, March 12, 10am - 12pm EST
- Thursday, April 8, 10am - 12pm EST
To attend the session, please log on to Zoom at the stated time, using the link below:
These are tours led by undergraduates of the College. The tour covers Harvard Yard, some of the undergraduate housing, history, and urban legend. Please register for these tour through the Information Office.