Student Transfer Form

Students admitted to a full-time program of study at Harvard, who are currently in the U.S. at another academic institution in F-1 or J-1 non-immigrant status, should complete Part 1 of this form.

You should request the international student advisor at the school you currently attend or most recently attended to complete Part 2 and return this form by fax to your Admissions Office contact at the Harvard school to which you have been admitted.

Download Form